вторник, 3 август 2010 г.

Welcome me 2 the international legion of play boy with super fancy vintage sunglasses !



Lately I been doing good... not like my bro Vasko... he be fuckin this underage super sexy chick in her 2 story apartment. She lives all on her own but on the other hand yours truly be enjoying the new song and the feedback is overwhelming ! Kat also known as K-Flo$$y is a dj... she played ball cap & ink pens saturday nite in her home town at a venue with over 300 people. She posted on my wall and said people vibe 2 my song and really liked it, that made me really happy... she said i'm on the come up and the world is not ready.

This was just amazing 2 me... Les posted a little video with his design... the halo & horns logo is my favorite logo in the world and i'm proud 2 represent the crew ! AlSween said it feels like i'm very comfortable on beats with such tempo and he's right ! My dude Pen Dragon mixed that song 4 me and I'm greatful 4 that... he didn't even wanted nothing in return !

I've been feeling so nice lately it don't even matter... my new boeing carrera is deadly and now i will cop the porsche 5623 and alpina m1 large... congratulate me man... i'm doin me and i love what i can do !

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар