понеделник, 23 август 2010 г.

Dragon Boy's new Porsche Design 5621 Vintage




You know how I do... recycled characters and plastic cups... ink pens and hard liquor ! I've noticed lately that even when you let her go and don't even think of her anymore she might still be within your cypher... chicks keep comin back... my personal observation is older women that are intellectual really fuck me in my mind before we even physically collide... the connection we have evoke emotions maybe even love !

Sofia is a plastic city full of weirdos and fake "cool" people, people i created their style 4 like 10 years ago and let it go 4 them to keep and move with act like they better than me now... 10 years ago all the skate brands came to our city cause a few kids from my crew told all the skate shops what we like and what we think is cool so they brought us the style.

Now i rock fuckin porsche design vintage with slim fit button down shirts and D&G sneaks and kids that used 2 look like me 10 years back look at me as some lame... that's hilarious !!!! I moved on and grown up... i'm edgy and they are old news, that's the truth about everything, i guess it's ok 4 them 2 be mad !

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар