четвъртък, 8 октомври 2009 г.

Where hustlers dwell...




Here is me... slum city Sofia... and the rail road spot where you can get yourself some skunk or some other shit i don't advise you to fuck with...
I like areas like these they slummy and this inspires me... i hate spendin alot of time there cause i don't wanna have to deal with authorities but regadless of that... i like to pass them by... it makes me think of how i could just tag the wall and then shoot a video on the same spot with some dope beat, deadly dressed and maybe some hoe that really likes me... and of course my hoodlum friends that would prolly smoke some heron be4 they get themselves in the video... whatever the f you on if you come by Sofia get dope'd out by the rail road... hahaa





Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар