сряда, 14 октомври 2009 г.

I'm so edgy...



You know regular folk would only rock their pea coat with skinny/slim fit pants, but i'm sick of that, so i rock my pea coat with combat pants... fuck skinny jeans... lol...
I was walkin around town today, dressed like that and when i go into some real pricy store the clerks there look at me as some rich young fellow that would drop the big cash so they approach me with extra caution... as a matter of fact i went into that store next to the "upstairs" bar and the chick there was so nice with me i even bought me a new top. The top is actually dope and looks very classy with those wide turtle neck type of colars that demo baza does... I will post pix later on... it's a very edgy by some french brand and it cost 180 euro ! GEEEEE ...lol

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар