вторник, 22 септември 2009 г.

This is what my dude Kahn had to say about "Get A Map"

I think to the average listener this would be
hot, which only multiplies the impact for somebody like me, whose heard your music progress man. I'm proud of this work drago, honestly. It got played back to back, I'm not gonna lie. I think the hook is dope, you dont know shit about sofia, get a fucking map bitch, lol......I think it's got just enough braggado, just enough flamboyance, just enough attitude, but lyrically you're getting better and better with each song, which of course, is what most appeals to me. Obviously sween killed the beat, and I'm impressed, I really am. I think you've got something going dragomir, and it's going in the right direction. Just keep perfecting that craft man, just keep getting better and better man, that's some hood shit fam....4real
Posted 09/21/09 8:13 pm
KAHNISKING
I am Kingkahn, and I approve this message.
960 Posts
Reply Edit Delete

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар