четвъртък, 3 септември 2009 г.

...drinkin' on the world... snatchin' ya gurl !!!!


So i quit my job ... or got fired... either way i'm not in that shithole anymore ! I'm glad tho... my bosses were the most pathetic individuals you will ever meet. Both of them were around 26-27 and they both don't get along with their parents and got no girlfriends ! I feel sorry 4 those lames !!!! One of them looks like an over-sized midget the other one must have only 13 chromosomes... dude walks in the room like his dad used to lock him in a cold, dark place and beat him to death till he does his homework !
But enough of that... i'm good... as you can see on the pic... i'm cute as hell... got my blog, i make nice music, chic dig my swag... hummm... i will be good !

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар