събота, 30 януари 2010 г.

...pic of the week...



That's me and my man Vasko wildin the fuck out 1 in the morning outside his crib... i was taggin the wall of this store while some chick out a cab was like: ayeee dude that lil'fellow you drawin down there should have a joint in his mouth... i guess she was tryin to imply she really want to blaze with us but i told her my buddy on the wall here is drug free... lol.. then i tagged like another 5 stores and building doors all the way to twins club and i didn't even pay entrance fee at the club. I sneaked through the balcony and my dude opened the balcony door cause he works at the bar...lol... i fucked the whole shit up in there... i tagged the pool table and all the black doors cause my marker is white... lol... i was throwin chairs n bangin on the cieling with pool sticks... lol... 2 bottles of wine gon make ya evening a nite to remember !

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар