четвъртък, 2 април 2009 г.

hello there friend....

I finally decided to create my own blog. Cool huh ?! Dragon Boy vs Tech Couture is basically my lifestyle, whether i'm going against tech couture or something else... i'm always in a battle... that's how it goes i guess or that's how i chose to be. I live in Sofia or as we call it Slum City and my real name is Dragomir. People will ask me what is tech couture... well i don't think there is an overall deffinition of the term but to me... electro and slim fit denim created this very expression. lol Actually i hate hipsters and most of the artist these kids go 4... but i like electro infulenced beats when it comes to rap tracks and when it comes to fashion...well... if you follow this blog you'd get a pretty clear idea of what i (Dragon Boy) think tech couture really stands 4...


Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар